Tuesday 7 June 2011

Starbucks VS The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf


Hey Ho bloggers sekalian alam. Entri kali ini, I just want to update about new collection item that I bought. Actually, I was so into this thing quite some time juga. Lama-lama perhati objek ni, rasa sangat sangat menarik. Lepas tu, tengok lah harga dia, I was like OMGhana ! terberak cirit pun sakit perot lagi mahu beli objek ni. pfftt. Around RM53+ kot, xingat. So garu garu kepala pikir.


Then I teringat, I got 1 really cute junior ni, Shukriah Jasni nama beliau & she works at Starbucks KLCC.





And she said, she could help me. GAZILLION THANX dear ! so, walla ! One of my wishlist come true :)




PS: The item I bought is on the right side on the above picture, not the left one ! pfftt.

Notakaki: Now, I wonder if The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf have the same product or equal as the Starbucks Tumbler. Waiting for Nurul Asyirah Abu Bakar to notify me later :)

No comments: